Optical Power Meter-FPM-300
With a high-power option and 10 calibrated wavelengths, the FPM-300 is the most complete, yet simple power meter available. Combined with the FLS-300 or FOT-300 source units, which can transmit with a wavelength-identification digital encrypted protocol, the FPM-300 automatically uses the proper calibration parameters. This auto-wavelength recognition feature reduces the need for communication between the two technicians and decreases the potential for error.
An FTTx Test Solution
This product is part of EXFO’s series of FTTx optical test products. It allows for the testing of passive optical networks (PONs) at the three main wavelengths (1310, 1490 and 1550 nm) used in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and fiber-to-the-premises (FTTP) networks and complies with the ITU-T G.983 and G.984 Recommendation series and the IEEE 802.3ah standard.
• Highly accurate unit offering 10 calibrated wavelengths and reference values
• No offset nulling required, reducing measurement time
• Three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval, for dramatically reduced cost of ownership
• Autonomy of over 300 hours
• Instrument identification available in six languages
• Power measurement
• Link-loss characterization
The FPM-300 Power Meter is part of EXFO’s new line of handheld units, which includes the FLS-300 Light Source and the FOT-300 Optical Loss Test Set.
Part Number: FPM-30X-XX